Advanced Search
Your search results

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • March 30, 2020

Property Description

Dora Park is a project by Sur Yapi which is a prominent firm in construction sector in Turkey. Dora Park is located in Umraniye. It’s 5 minutes away from Bosporus Bridge and 8 minutes away from Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge. Dora Park is placed on 43.000 sqm area and consists of 6 blocks and 399 units with the options 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 5+1. 93% percent of the land is reserved for green areas and the remaining 7% is used as the living space.

Dora Park offers sports facilities such as tennis courts, football and basketball fields, bicycle road, swimming pools and gym center. Being near to the Hacegan Memorial Forest, Dora Park provides the chance to be in touch with nature. The view of the forest can from every floor, every unit. This is a rare opportunity in a metropol like Istanbul. Other than these facilities, Dora Park offers a secure environment by having facilities such as 24/7 security, CCTV system and fire extinguishing system etc.

Company: Sur Yapi

Delivery Date: Completed

District: Umraniye

Number of Units: 399

Land Area: 43.000 sqm

Type of Apartments

Bedroom + Living RoomArea (m2)

1+1

66 – 76

2+1

105 – 141

3+1

148 – 240

4+1

190 – 310

5+1

330

Transportation

8 min walk to bus station.

Near to both Bosporus and FSM Bridges, easy access by car.

Near to

Bosporus Bridge – 5 min

FSM Bridge – 8 min

Buyaka Shopping Mall – 10 min

Hacegan Memorial Forest – 3 min

Property Id : 20894
Other Features
24 hour Security
Air Conditioner
Basketball Court
Cafe
Concierge
Fitness Center
Football Pitch
Generator
Generator
Indoor Swimming Pool
Landscaping
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Parking Garage
Reception
Sauna
Security Cameras
Security Gate
SPA
Supermarket
Tennis Court
Turkish Hammam
Valet Parking Service
Walking-Trace

Contact Form

Schedule a showing?
Call

Similar Listings

Barbaros 48

Prepare to see your dreams come alive at the fascinating Barbaros 48 project, settled in o [more]
Prepare to see your dreams come alive at the fascinating Barbaros 48 project, settled in one of Istanbul’s mo [more]

Otto Atasehir

Discover Otto Atasehir, an exceptional mixed-use development that seamlessly integrates re [more]
Discover Otto Atasehir, an exceptional mixed-use development that seamlessly integrates residences, offices, and co [more]
garden area in MSY Nefes
VIP

MSY Nefes

Experience luxury living at MSY Nefes, a prestigious residential project located at the he [more]
Experience luxury living at MSY Nefes, a prestigious residential project located at the heart of Pendik. Positioned [more]

Mabeyn Bahcesehir

Experience the example of luxury living at the Mabeyn Bahcesehir project in Istanbul Bahce [more]
Experience the example of luxury living at the Mabeyn Bahcesehir project in Istanbul Bahcesehir. This exquisite dev [more]
Enes Bozkaplan

Compare Listings

Sur Yapi