Website for the Application
The application is made online after receiving the title deed of the purchased property. Click here to apply. “I lodge an application for residency permit for the first time” will be choosen to start the application and next steps will be followed. The system will automatically give an application date after filling the necessary information asked.
Documents required while attending the appointment.
- 4 photos
- Passport copy (Original passport should be present)
- Application form
- Health Insurance (for a year minimum)
- Bank Statements (showing the transactions for the last one year)
- Title Deed
- Earthquake Insurance for the property
- Last status of the title deed given by the related title deed office
Renewal of the Residency
Residency permit can be renewed online subject to property not having been sold. The renewal should be made one month prior to the expiry date and not later than 15 days after the expiry date of the existing residency permit. Usually the residency permit is given for longer periods in second and third renewals.