Advanced Search
Your search results

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • December 24, 2019

Property Description

Luxera Meydan is located in Bagcilar where roads and dreams connect. It consists of 2 towers with 22 floors, 242 apartments and 50 stores. Apartments vary 1+1 to 3+1 floor plans and they answer all your expectation, wipe out your hesitations. There are personalized payment plans. For instance; if you pay 25 percent of payment then company will make due for 30 months for the remaining 75 percent.

Luxera Meydan project is surrounded by schools, hospitals, shopping centers and transportation opportunities. The most popular shopping centers, the widest university campuses and the best hospitals are near to it.

In order to make apartments more spacious the floor height of Luxera Meydan project is determined as 3.10 cm. You can see the high ceiling and window samples of the new generation architecture in this apartment designed to have a good time with your loved ones. Luxera Meydan’s investors may earn 40-45 percent premium and apartments probably will be rented between 1,500-4.000 TL. The construction started in 2017 and the project is expected to be completed in 2019. People who are looking for an airy and green living space are already excited about this project.

Company: Luxera Gayrimenkul

Delivery Date: December, 2019

District: Bagcilar

Number of Units: 242

Land Area: 11.000 sqm

Type of Apartments

Bedroom + Living Room

Area (m2)

1+1

72
2+1

110 – 137

3+1

142 – 158

Transportation

Luxera Meydan is next to Tem and Basin Express roads. Therefore you have many opportunities to achieve your home. More over thanks to this proximity apartment owners have subway, metrobus, and minibus alternatives. Luxera Meydan is surrounded by 3rd airport and 3rd bridge investments and 7 minutes away from the Ataturk International Airport.

Near to

Ataturk International Airport– 7 min

Taksim – 30 min

Property Id : 19692
Other Features
24 hour Security
Cafe
Concierge
Fitness Center
Generator
Generator
Landscaping
Parking Garage
Sauna
Security Cameras
Security Gate

Contact Form

Schedule a showing?
Call

Similar Listings

Next Level Istanbul

At the gateway to Etiler, one of Istanbul’s most vibrant and esteemed districts, Nex [more]
At the gateway to Etiler, one of Istanbul’s most vibrant and esteemed districts, Next Level Istanbul presents [more]

The One Gunesli

Introducing “The One” – a pinnacle of luxury and convenience nestled in Istanb [more]
Introducing “The One” – a pinnacle of luxury and convenience nestled in Istanbul’s vibrant Basin [more]

Barbaros 48

Prepare to see your dreams come alive at the fascinating Barbaros 48 project, settled in o [more]
Prepare to see your dreams come alive at the fascinating Barbaros 48 project, settled in one of Istanbul’s mo [more]

Otto Atasehir

Discover Otto Atasehir, an exceptional mixed-use development that seamlessly integrates re [more]
Discover Otto Atasehir, an exceptional mixed-use development that seamlessly integrates residences, offices, and co [more]

Compare Listings

Luxera Gayrimenkul